Addurl.nu

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby

Apart from cooking for her and taking her for vacations, the aged Oyinbo sugar daddy surprised her with an I-Phone 7 and other pricey gifts during her birthday.

This is what she posted recounting how life has changed after landing a German lover..

“This was My Morning Full of Surprise. Woke up as Usual To Go in Bath Tab for as usual half an Hour before i take My breakfast.
My Hubby told ME Okk babe Enjoy your relax lemme go And pick some Drinks in the Car i forgot To bring them in The House Yesterday.Na woo few minutes later he came in And this all were suprises for My Birthday. iPhone 7, iPad Air Beautiful fresh ROSES a nice designer Phoex collection, Jennifer Aniston perfume....

Wooow all this got ME in a Surprise. Auchhhhhh 11 years ago i used To walk
from House To House To look for domestic jobs. My experience for 6 months house girl did ME a good lesson. I could wash even dogs for this Lady... remember you haven't eaten anything since Morning....Never did i knew this Beautiful life is waiting for ME in 11 years. Patience pays for real am having The best life ever....i can only say Thank You Lord.

Many thanks goes To My Darling Husband Mr Beil. You have Spoiled me with your True Love. I Cant ASK for more Because The best Love is The Kind that awakens The Soul, that makes US reach for more, that plants The fire in our hearts And brings Peace To our minds. Thats what i Hope And want to give you Forever. You Are My white Diamond. I Love You so much. Thank You My Husband for changing My World Thank you for making My Birthday Special. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO ME"


See photos of her birthday below, remember that she worked as a "house-help “ 11 years ago but she is now living like a queen.






No comments: